- Dieser Artikel enthält Werbung & Werbelinks. -
- This post contains ads and affiliate-links. -
One of the most lovely activities for spring and summer is picnic. There is no simpler way to enjoy good food with friends and family. This is an activity for everyone – even those on a budget. You can picnic on a budget and picnic in style.
But before looking amazingly when eating delicious food you need to know what you need for a picnic that will make your friends speechless. So here are my five key pieces for a lovely picnic.
The 5 key pieces you need for a perfect picnic:
- Blanket. Without a blanket you can’t picnic the right way. It makes everything comfortable.
- Picnic basket. The most important part. It always gives you the 50’s vibes. Nostalgic feelings all the way. The best baskets are the one where dishes are already included.
- Food. Without some lovely salads, some bread and cheese, some sweets no picnic is perfect. Pack in your bags whatever feels right. Maybe you find some food or drink ideas in our gourmet category.
- Light. Especially when it gets darker at night some candles light up the dark and make it cozy.
- Ice box. When the days are hot and you don’t picnic right by the water a cooling box is key to keeping your drinks from heating up.
With those tips you are nearly ready to go. Next to your look the location is very important. Best is a quiet spot in a park or by the water. Personally I love sitting by the lake. So take your bike and just roll and whenever a spot feels right, stop and picnic there. Or check out our Munich Guide to find the right location.
Shop your Picnic Essentials
How to picnic in style
- Wear an outfit that is light and easy
- Something summery like a bold red dress will make you stand out
- Go for comfy instead of chic
- Sneakers are great especially for biking to the picnic
- Grab a sweater for when it gets colder at night
- Sunglasses are a must have in summer
I was wearing:
Red lace dress – H&M
Sneakers – Converse
Denim bag – Tom Tailor
Sunglasses – RayBan
Watch – Daniel Wellington
Shop “THE PICNIC IN STYLE”-LOOK:
Find more looks here in Vanessas lookbook