- Dieser Artikel enthält Werbung & Werbelinks. -
- This post contains ads and affiliate-links. -
Everyone loves and wears jeans. They are easy to combine and match almost any occasion and look. But white jeans were long frowned upon and split the opinions of fashion lovers. Some love them especially in summer, others find them cheap or difficult to style. With the right styling tips you can easily combine a white jeans outfit and that not only in spring and summer but also in autumn and winter.
Combining white jeans – the white jeans outfit succeeds so simply:
- Light color families make the outfit look nicer. Combine gray or beige tones to look.
- Cozy knit sweaters make the summery outfit to a perfect winter outfit.
- Avoid neon colors, which makes it appear cheap quickly.
- Light / white underwear, nothing makes white pants distract more from their actually relaxed attitude than dark underwear that shimmers through the white jeans. Choose nude colored panties that prevent glare.
- Boots that are relatively high (for example, overknees) give the white pants a glimpse and take the focus away from the pants to the boots. Especially for white pants beginner a great trick.
- White jeans in different shapes like culottes make the outfit a bit more relaxed and super in combination with striped shirts.
- Blue denim as a contrast to the white jeans as a shirt is a harmonious double denim look.
All White Look
Even an all-white look is looking really good. It is best to put on a white jeans with an white relaxed fit. Add a flowing, oversized top and with a few accessories in beige, gray or black to style the outfit.